Thursday, August 30, 2012

InPhoneTainment Ends Tomorrow! 8/30



Yesterday, on Cliff Hanger!

Mergatroy had definitely noticed something strange about Mark, and as his eyebrow slid down his cheek, he stopped the car, and grunted,. “I’m a Zombie and I love you,” he said. “Unfortunately, I am eating myself alive, from the inside. It was a Gov’t program gone wrong - it just got out of hand,” he said as his hand fell off, gesturing at the Zombie crowd. “I asked for early retirement but it didn’t work, so now I’m going to try and kill myself” As his ear slid down his arm, he said “I’ve found someone for you from your past, he’ll take good care of you.” What? A Zombie with a Heart?

Call 323-843-4652 for InPhoneTainment now through August 31st, 2012! Click the image above to find the song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment